Pandora 1000 Pocket Sprung Memory Foam Mattress
The Pandora mattress is part of the new, exciting signature range from How Beds. A range of mattresses is designed to promote well-being and improve sleep.
The mattress is 27cm thick and features 1000 individually pocketed springs, it has been ultimately designed to balance weight distribution and molt to your body, whilst also allowing pressure points across your body to be minimized to improve blood circulation, Combined with 50mm of high-density memory foam it is the ultimate choice.
The pocket springs work independently from one another, helping to distribute weight evenly and minimize pressure points on the body. A foam encapsulated border surrounds the pocket springs, providing a 100% sleeping area with edge-to-edge support.
Filled with sumptuous layers of selected quality fillings, making it the perfect option if you prefer medium comfort support with a luxurious feel.
Finished in a soft touch knitted fabric, with air ventilators to help the mattress to breathe, flag-stitched handles for easy movability, hand tufted for durability, and 4 rows of hand-stitched side borders.
- 1,000 Pocket Spring System
- 50mm Top Layer of Memory Foam
- Medium Comfort Support
- Sumptuous layers of selected fillings
- Foam encapsulated border for edge-to-edge support
- Soft touch knitted fabric
- Flat panel top for supreme comfort
- Hand tufted with pure woolen tufts
- 4 rows of hand-stitched side borders
- Air ventilators enable the mattress to breathe
- Flag-stitched handles for easy movability
- Turnable Head-to-Foot only
- Made in the UK
- 5 Year Warranty
- FREE 2-Man Room of Choice Delivery
|Mattress Size||Length (cm)||Width (cm)||Depth (cm)|
|2’6″ Small Single||190||75||27|
|4’0″ Small Double||190||120||27|
|5’0″ King Size||198||150||27|
|6’0″ Super King||198||180||27|